Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dog Blog

I'm reminded that this blog is supposed to be about the dogs too yet I haven't posted anything about them in a while! Max and Stanley are doing well - they just haven't had anything exciting lately. Walks twice a day, agility class each week, etc. Nothing that's even made me drag the camera out since getting back from Canada.

But here, one of my classmates sent me a link to a video she took of Stanley a couple months ago when he was learning to jump. He's very enthusiastic!

2 comments:

beardies3 said...

Those poor boys! They must come back to Auntie's house. I will take photos of them. ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG - how cute!! I love the video :) Your dog reminds me so much of ours, except bigger. I showed my sons the jumping video and now they want us to grow our dog's hair that long :)