This weekend I…
* missed my team building at work Friday because people were late getting me items that were due Thursday for a an important deliverable. So I stayed home and worked instead of going to the Winchester Mystery House for the first time since high school.
* did a swim test Saturday morning, my first since March. And dropped another 6 seconds from my average 100 yard time. My arms throbbed for hours.
* tried to stay off my feet, eat healthy, and rest.
* got a horrific night’s sleep due to the dog next door barking at 1am. I really should have gone and knocked on their door at 5am when I got up Sunday morning.
* raced a little 5K today. How about these stats? 16th place woman out of 436 women. 1st place in age group out of 54 30-34 women. And I actually thought I had a somewhat crappy race with tired legs. It didn’t help my mood any when the body fat screener (this race was at a medical center so there was lots of health screening) told me I was fat right after I finished racing. I’m going with “dehydrated” instead.
* spent the rest of the day doing very little but resting. Another big training week starts before dawn tomorrow!