Thursday, October 13, 2011

In other news...

I'm in the middle of my biggest week of training that I'll do this whole year and it's going remarkably well!  On Wednesday I ran 19 miles, split across two runs, and the 2nd one was faster than the first.  I don't know who these legs belong to but I'm not giving them back!

Dinner was good AND healthy at Aqui that night.

Today (Thursday) I flew down to Arizona for a big training weekend on the IM course.  This license plate cracked me up...maybe you shouldn't be living in AZ if you feel this way?

After building my bike and stocking up on an insane amount of groceries, I got to have dinner with Jen!  It was good to catch up after not seeing her since last year's tri camp in Chicago.

I'm looking forward to a lot of fun and hard work the next few days.  I can't wait till the other Jen arrives tomorrow!

And you didn't think I'd go without posting another Puck photo, did you?

6 comments:

Maggs said...

Puck is so cute. More pics please!

mtanner said...

Have fun and go get em!

Kim said...

awww i want to hang out with JH!!!!

Jennifer said...

Puck is so cute and you look fab in the blue outfit!

Christi said...

OMG, what a great pic!

Wes said...

You're channeling your inner (Runner) Wes!! :-) Have a great time in the AZ!!