Monday, January 21, 2013

We're Back!

Which means I suppose I'd better start blogging about the trip.  Hmm, maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, to explain my previous post...

Back in April, I was in the middle of a quick trip to the East Coast and I got a Facebook message from an acquaintance - "Congratulations! I just saw in the Vega newsletter that you won!"  I had NO idea what she was talking about.  I'd entered a sweepstakes on the Vega webpage after seeing someone promote it on Twitter but I had not heard anything since then.  I won? Won what?

The answer came the next morning in an email from the company.  In fact, I won the grand prize! A trip for two, cycling through Central America.

Due to my Ironman training and Jeff's job, we couldn't actually take the trip until this month.  So I will start posting about that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Runner Leana said...

Wow, that is an awesome win! Congratulations!!