Thursday, May 1, 2008

Throw me in the lake and let's get this thing started

No more training time left...it's time to get this show on the road. Chris and I head out in the morning for Wildflower. My transition bag is ready, my gear is ready, my clothes are packed, food is bought, bottles and bottles of water and Gatorade ready to go.

I've spent all week denying it was approaching and now I just want to get this bloody race started! Can't believe I will have to wait till Sunday AND watch everyone else race Saturday AND wait through 90 minutes of start waves before mine begins. Don't they know I'm anxious?

Speaking of which, I will be in my car at the campground Friday night listening to the broadcast of Game 5 of the Sharks-Stars playoff game, willing the Sharks to win from afar while Jeff enjoys them in person. Go SHARKS!!!!!

No comments: