Monday, December 14, 2009

And since I am on a roll with videos…

I realized that the infamous (well, in the beardie world anyway) Max Video was created before my blogging days and I should share it!  The first video I ever put together and a labor of love, this only covers the first 3.5 years of his life (and he’s 7 now!) but I think it conveys the joy of life with my first dog, my first beardie, my first agility/show/everything dog…my one and only beloved Max.

Also…oopsie.  Remember when I said how bad we did at the agility trial?  I was just informed that Max’s team qualified, therefore qualifying him for 2010 USDAA Nationals.  Too bad it’s going to be somewhere on the east coast so I won’t be going.

7 comments:

TriGirl Kate O said...

"Somewhere on the east coast" ?!? Anywhere near me????

Maria said...

what a CUTE video! now I think you should make one of Stanley too! I'll be waiting patiently here with my popcorn.

Missy said...

Great stuff! My husband said - imagine the hair in that house!?! Tell me it's all hardwood?

San said...

Wow, really cute. Looks like you two have really fun. Again, makes me wanna have a dog too.

Maria said...

So I just watched the video again (I had to show the better half), quick question, during the agility shows, do you wear your HR monitor and include the running in your weekly mileage, because you should! It could be sprint work.

Trishie said...

booo come visit me on the east coast ! the pups can meet my cats ;)

heather said...

Great video!