- I'm *this* close to having all my major work done for the year. I'm really looking forward to some slackage time.
- Big Swim Month is going well. Copious amounts of skin moisturizer and pre-swim gel are keeping my hair and face from shriveling up, for which I am grateful.
- Today is a double swim day, masters this morning and then a short one at lunch.
- Every time I bitch about having to go to the pool for a 30 minute swim, I remind myself that it's longer than most of my swim races will be this year. That always puts a smile on my face.
- I'm almost done with the classes I was taking this fall. One final next Wedneday is all that's left!
- Contrary to popular opinion, I don't really enjoy waking up before 5am. But I've done it four times this week already.
- And on Tuesday, I had to get up at 4:30 in order to do my 90 minute run-bike before an all day work meeting. There are not enough endorphins in the world once 2pm rolls around...
- Last weekend we basically had a party to go to every night, 3 nights in a row. I was so bloated from all that eating by the end of the weekend, I was grateful that most of our friends don't throw parties.
- Did I mention only 2 more weeks of work for the year? Hallelujah!
- Stanley is exceptionally bored with me lately. Thankfully he's got a big USDAA trial this weekend so he'll have his happy face on tomorrow morning.
Friday, December 7, 2012
A Case of the Fridays
With the countdown to our corporate holiday shutdown (still 2 weeks to go), every day feels a bit like Friday, with that anticipation of when-can-the-fun-begin? So, 10 random things to kick off the weekend...