Saturday, September 20, 2008

Need I say...busy!

Even when I'm supposed to slow down, life never seems to.

Friday - I went sheep herding with Stanley. Haven't been on stock in a few months so we were back at it with the knowledge that his first herding trial, the national, is just 5 weeks away. It went quite well! Stan is fantastic, I just need to figure out how to handle - and fast!

Saturday - Agility fun match. Max had a bunch of great runs and I took Stan out for a few jumps and tunnels as well. Just some basic exposure to a trial setting so that I could see how he would react - would he be one of those beardies who runs off-course to visit with people and dogs? Nope, he stuck right with me and had a blast. A bit too much fun if you ask me, and we've got a lot of work still to do, but he did well and people gave us a lot of compliments.

No videos or photos of either day of course because I forgot the camera on Friday and found out the video camera was not charged today. *sigh*

Tomorrow - my sprint race. Woooeeeee! It's going to be FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things have been super busy around here, too.

Good luck with your race tomorrow!!!