Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Revving back up

On Sunday I am doing a small local sprint triathlon. It's my last tri for 2008 and I'm hoping to go out with a bang! A few friends and family members are hopefully doing this one also so it should be a good time. It's not a bad race venue for me - nice warm lake (but cool enough to be wetsuit-legal), flat bike course, and trail run.

I was hoping to go all-out for this race and see how speedy I can be with optimal course conditions like these. Lucky for me, my coach agreed:

This one is short enough that you will need to just eat the pain. Push it out of your head and GO. This is your GREEN LIGHT TO GO GO GO. I don't give those often :)

Woohoo, this is going to be fun!

4 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

YAY!! Good luck this weekend!!

Kirstin said...

Awesome! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great course...especially the trail run part! Good luck!!

Tea said...

Have fun! EAT THE PAIN! I LOVE IT!