Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All A-Twitter

Thanks to my former summer camp counselor Mindy for this delightful link to Justin’s Twitter feed (“I'm 28. I live with my 73-year-old dad. He is awesome. I just write down shit that he says”).

Already I’m wondering how I can repeat classics like this…

“Love this Mrs. Dash. The bitch can make spices... Jesus, Joni (my mom) it's a joke. I was making a joke! Mrs. Dash isn't even real dammit!"

“My flight lands at 9:30 on Sunday...You want to watch what? What the fuck is mad men? I'm a mad man if you don't pick me the hell up."

“Tennessee is nice. The first time I vomited was in Tennessee, I think."

I’m looking forward to my daily laugh following this one!

Shitmydadsays on Twitter

6 comments:

ADC said...

Ahahaha that is so funny.

Missy said...

I'm not on twitter and don't need another bad habit...but THAT is some funny shit.

D said...

I'm 28 (well, in Oct) and my dad is 72. He doesn't say any funny shit like that. I'm bummed.

Sherry said...

Oh, dang! That's actually a pretty clever idea. :o)

LittleRachet said...

I started following that guy after seeing your post. I've been entertained ever since. Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Kinda like a new century Jack Handy...sort of.