Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ironman Eve

13 hours until go time!  What we've been up to the past few days...

Driving the bike course...



Watching the Underpants Run. Spot the manscaping nightmare if you can.



Attending the Athlete Dinner

IMC announcer Steve King

Walking home through the street fair


Checking my bike and gear in at transition

Eating. And sleeping. And eating more. And visiting with friends.

The dogs love their favorite beardie auntie!

Tomorrow will be a hard, exciting, scary and fun day.  I have some specific goals for myself, not all time-based, it's really more about the challenge with this course and I'm eager to just get on with it after all this tapering and rest!  And so...Ironward!  Catch you all on the other side.

5 comments:

donna said...

Good luck Molly. I hope you have an amazing race. I'll be cyber stalking you via IM live and cheering you on from in front of my computer.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an amazing day!!!

heather said...

You inspired me today. I was halfway through my workout when I thought, "It could be worse. I could be doing IronMan." LOL.

good luck! I'm going to go start watching now.

Meredith said...

Gorgeous photos! You look refreshed and ready to race! Have an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly!
I found your blog just today and spent about one and half hours reading it.
How did it go in your IM? My dear friend was racing there too, she described the race and the route as something I really want to experience too. Luckily the race will continue under a different name in the future too..