Thursday, September 24, 2009

Morning Brick

Swim

Swim

Starting out with the sun barely up

003

Goggle eyes are hawt

005

Bike

Loop after loop of the Tri for Fun course

Bike

Quarries on my right

007

Vineyards on my left

008

010

Still a great day to be out enjoying the sunshine

009

Transition in the front seat of my car

011

Run

Up and down the hills on the dirt trails

My Activities 9-24-2009

80 degrees and not a bit of shade

016

The arroyo provided some nice scenery though

012

Done

And not a moment too soon.

018

Bring on Augusta!!!* I will be the best spectathlete I can be!!!

*P.S.  Dear Delta Airlines, YOU SUCK.  I’ve never flown you before this year.  My first attempt in June, you screwed me over by rebooking me without notifying me and sent me halfway across the country on my way home.  Today, I went to check in for tomorrow’s flight and discovered that once again, I’ve been rebooked.  Instead of leaving at 6am and arriving in Augusta at 4:30pm, with one connection, I will be leaving at 10am and arriving at 9pm with two connections and only 30-minute layovers to make it to my next flights.  This leaves my hotel roommate, who IS racing, without a room until I arrive.  Suffice it to say, I will never fly your airline again.

9 comments:

Marit C-L said...

Great workout Molly! Awesome job - thanks for taking us along!! :) Ugh - awful airlines. They suck. Gggggrrrrrr.....

Rainmaker said...

Nicely done - and well done on the swim. Clearly some very straight lines there. You gots sighting down!

ADC said...

Wow, great workout.
Never flown with Delta and after this I don't intend to.

Sherry said...

Nice brick... but OH, DELTA SUCKS!!!!

Hey listen, if I can do ANYTHING in the meantime for you and Dani, PLEASE give me a call. Let me know how I can help.

Stay safe... see you soon... and again, don't hesitate to call, 'kay???

Wes said...

Nice brick chica!! Is that swim in the ocean?? You have a safe trip, and I am NOT IMPRESSED with my home town airline :-(

SWTrigal said...

Brick=impressive
Delta Airlines=airline we are flying to B2B in November..Eeeks!

Meredith said...

Nice job Molly, love the last photo!

Sorry about Delta, hope youmake it there safely.

Larissa said...

I love the last pic! Great job.

Ugh about delta! If there is anything that stresses me out more is non smooth travel plans! i only fly united/southwest or American. domestically.

GoBigGreen said...

Delta just bought NWA. Lucky us.
Have fun anyways...