Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The ABCs of Me

I stole this one from several other bloggers.

A. Age: 33 (for a little while longer)

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Washing the floor

D. Dogs: Max and Stanley (bearded collies)

E. Essential start to your day: Exercise

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or silver: Platinum

H. Height: 5’1/2”

I. Instruments you play(ed): None

J. Job title: Senior Staff Scientist

K. Kids: See D

L. Live: San Jose, California

M. Mom’s name: Evelyne

N. Nicknames: Once upon a time…Molly Moo (because I drank a lot of milk)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never

P. Pet peeves: People who always make excuses for not doing the work necessary to achieve their goals

Q. Quote from a movie: "Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo." I watched Fletch the other night with Jeff so it's been stuck in my head ever since.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Robert (30), Katie (28), Maggie (deceased), Mimi (15), Cai (15), Grace (15), Jack (11), Ryan (11)

T. Time you wake up: 5am

U. Underwear: Same as ER!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets

W. What makes you run late: Nothing, I am manic about being on time for everything.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth as part of dental exams, that’s about it.

Y. Yummy food you make: Green smoothie

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Gorillas. Always wanted to work with primates when I was a kid and would spend hours at the zoo observing.

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

YES! Hanky Panky's are the BEST! :) And they last forever.

PunkRockRunner said...

A group of us (between 8 & 10) will be meeting at the Ferry Plaza Building on Saturday (3/5) at 8:00 AM. The plan is to run over the GGB and back (total of 14 miles). Everyone should be done by 10:30.

I just wanted to extend an invitation to you and any of your running friends who might be interested.

All the best,

Ron

ron@punkrockracing.com

Wes said...

:-)

Beth said...

Green smoothies!!!!!!!! :)

Running and living said...

Just posted this, how fun! FAv color, red, oh yes!

Kim said...

never even heard of this hanky panky thing!

Anonymous said...

I am going to borrow also! Very cool!