Saturday, November 19, 2011

Calm Before The Storm

Lots of triathletes = lots of food consumed

I've swum in the lake and done a short ride, checked in my bike, dropped off my gear bags...I'm ready.  I'm feeling surprisingly calm at this point.  The work is done, I've been doing my best to rest and if I'm not rested by now it's not going to happen, and it's time to just get in the water tomorrow and spend the rest of the day executing my race plan - calmly, smoothly and with confidence.  


In case you are tracking online, here is a roundup of my times from this race in 2009.  
Swim: 2:10:50
T1: 7:35
Bike: 7:34:29
T2: 3:09
Run: 5:03:01
Total Time: 14:59:02
Suffice it to say, I'm hoping for a strong PR across the board in all areas.

Catch you all on the flip side.  Ironward!

11 comments:

mtanner said...

Amen sister! SEE YA!

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

OMG Molly, you are going to SMASH that PR. I'm so excited for you…. Can't wait to cheer you on :-)

Anonymous said...

you've trained SO hard and consistently for this race; time to cash it in for a smokin' finish! I'll be cheering for you.

crazyframes said...

Rock on IronWoman!

kT said...

Have a great time out there, Molly!

Sherry said...

You are going to SMASH that PR tomorrow, Molly! Have a blast out there!

Maggs said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm not there for you to wonder who that crazy woman is who's cheering for me out in the middle of no where.

Cotter Crunch said...

GO MOLLY!!! Cotters are cheering for you. Wish we were there.

Diamond Girl said...

Holy shmoly! I just checked your times and you KILLED this one. Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Kim said...

WAY TO GO MOLLY!!!