Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ironman Arizona Tracking Information

On Sunday morning at 7:00am MST, I'll start the race day that will take me until sometime after sunset to finish.  I am hopeful for a significant PR over my previous IM finish (14:59:02) and while I have some goals in mind I can't give you anything more definite than that.  It's a very long race day and you never know what might happen along the way.  I can only hope that I stay positive and keep moving forward no matter what!

If you are interested in tracking on race day, there are a couple ways to do that.

#1 Go to Ironman.com on race morning and there will be an orange-y box right up front with Ironman Arizona and a link for the Athlete Tracker.  Enter my race number (#329) there!  Once I am nearing the end of the run, you can also watch the Audio/Video link in the hopes of seeing me cross the finish line live.

#2 I'll be wearing a small GPS device for the bike and run that will allow you to see my location on course at any time.  Go to My Athlete Live and click the Track My Athlete link in the top right.  Find Ironman Arizona and click on my name.  (For reference, the course maps can be found on the Ironman Arizona site).

Happy tracking, and thanks in advance for the support and cheering!

8 comments:

Marcia said...

YOU ROCK MOLLY!!!

Christi said...

YAY! I was wondering how I was going to be able to find you!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Lora Abernathy said...

That is very cool. I hope you have an awesome race and that you meet all of your goals. You have my deepest respect.

Caratunk Girl said...

Have a fabulous day out there!! I will be stalking you (Porter by my side wagging his stubby tail)

Freementia said...

I'm so excited for you. You are going to own this. May the force be with you.

Tea said...

Enjoy Molly! I have no doubt that you will smash your previous time.

Everytime you hit a timing mat, smile and think of all of us that are tracking you and cheering for you. :)

Wes said...

it's getting real for me now. I don't know if I'll be able to stand myself!! :-)

Unknown said...

You are amazing!