Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Jeff and I popped down to Scottsdale for the weekend – it was my Christmas present to him.  We are going to the Phoenix Open tomorrow but unfortunately no cameras are allowed.  It’s freeeeeeeeeezing down here but hopefully will improve a little for tomorrow when we are outdoors all day.

Tonight was dinner at one of our favorite local places!

This is a blushing geisha.  A couple of these make me very happy.  There is vodka involved.  Thank goodness a little Recovery e21 before bed will result in me feeling great in the morning.

IMG_0590

I love sushi before long run days.

IMG_0591

IMG_0592

I’m counting the fried banana as carbo-loading.

IMG_0594

For those who might be interested in the Splish suit from the last post, here is the link to my design in the gallery in case you want to duplicate.

6 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

I pulled out the e21 after my martinis last week too. Worked like a charm! Enjoy your weekend!

Wes said...

pfffft... I'd go to Scottsdale just for the blue geisha :-)

Damie said...

I haven't stopped by in a while- hope you are well!!! That looks like my type of Friday night! :)

Anonymous said...

I like your thinking out of the box on the recovery magic. That was a great restaurant - another visit is a must in November. We'll be staying closer to downtown Scottsdale or Tempe this time (perhaps to Fairmont after the race) so I look forward to checking your neighbourhood out.

Anonymous said...

mmmm... that drink looks delicious!! hope you had a wonderful time and are staying warm :)

Jeff Teale said...

I'm jealous of the Sushi! Some of the best Sushi I have ever eaten was in the states. One restaurant I can recommend was @Sushi_Zushi in San Antonio TX. Makes me want to come for a visit!