Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boise Race Photos

I’m feeling sort of..meh…about these but here they are anyway.

Finally out of the water and clearly thrilled about it

48828-280-003f

Probably reminding myself not to fall over getting on the bike

48828-332-022f

In the first mile of the bike course (how nice of them to capture us looking so happy)

48828-210-034f

At the top of the climb at Birds of Prey (I think these photographers violated every one of DC Rainmaker’s suggestions for good bike photos) – I had high hopes for this one but I don’t think I’m even in focus.

48828-207-011f

Halfway through the run course

48828-151-023f

Finished

48828-343-006f

Wow, my finish line catcher was really tall.

48828-106-029f

And with that, I’m washing Boise out of my hair and moving on.  I’m 6.5 weeks away from my A-race 1/2 IM of the year – Barb’s Race/Vineman – and it’s time to turn my attention there.  I hope to use everything that happened this weekend to get all fired up for Barbs!

6 comments:

Missy said...

HOLY CRAP, I knew the weather was bad but that picture catches it all! Dang. Way to rock it to the finish.

I DO love a Vineman:)

Wes said...

Awesome! You look so serious :-)

Kirstin said...

Amazing! You are such an inspiration!

Charisa said...

WOW - that one picture of the rain/hail coming down is insane! Is your dog an old english sheep dog? I have always wanted an one of those, I LOVE THEM - sooooooo cute!! And I love that they come to your races with you!! Congrats on your race.

Jen said...

Congrats! You are beautiful, Molly. I love the pics and you still look fresh halfway thru the run. :)

ShirleyPerly said...

YAY, I can finally view the photos!

You do look quite serious but completely understandable given the conditions. I think I'd rather have sunny 90 degrees than cold & rain. Congrats again on toughing out that race.