Monday, June 1, 2009

Santa Clara University is Clearly Full of Geniuses

Funniest moment of our day yesterday:

We’re walking out of a restaurant/bar after the rugby game, the whole gang of us headed back to our cars. 

A student on a skateboard pulls up to us and asks Jeff and I, “What’s with all the parents around here?”

We all look at him a little funny and he asks, “You guys are Santa Clara student parents, right?”

The only way I could be the parent of a college student was if I’d been pregnant at 14 but still, I started laughing SO hard I couldn’t even answer him.

Jeff gave him a curt reply about a rugby match going on on-campus.

Boy, they sure grow them smart (and tactful) at Santa Clara, don’t they?

5 comments:

ADC said...

That is sooo funny.

Trishie said...

HA, college kids are idiots !
yup, I'm 5 feet tall, 5'1 on a good day (and 5'3 at work, in my pumps :))

Missy said...

Hahah, way to go grandma;)

Runner Leana said...

Wow, kid isn't exactly the sharpest tack in the box, eh?

Sherry said...

LOL! Too funny... especially considering the fact that YOU look like you could still BE in college. :o)