Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Speaking of Stanley…

Baby dog went to the groomer today (hey, I’m training for an Ironman, my time isn’t what it used to be).  They love him there and do a GREAT job with his coat (no trimming!!!!!) so I trust them.  So much so, that I drive 120 miles total to have it done (really: 30 miles to the groomer to drop him off, 30 miles home, 30 miles back to pick him up, 30 miles home).

Adult color is starting to come in, slowly, and he’s getting darker.

2009_June23 002

Max…um…really likes Stanley when he comes back from the groomer.  He smells *special.* LOL (I think he feels the need to re-establish his dominance since Stan has had a spa day without him)

5 comments:

Wes said...

LOL... I do the same thing when Dee Dee comes back from the beauty :-)

Larissa said...

Stan is saying "Knock it off you are messing up my coat Max" LOL

He is so handsome. seems just like yesterday he was a pup!

Charisa said...

Funny - my brother in law is named Stanley also . . . Your dog is cuter though :)

Unknown said...

Stanley is going to be so pissed at you when you show that video to his prom date!

Runner Leana said...

Seriously...how hilarious that you took a video of Max getting all frisky with Stanley after his day of beauty!! He does look very nice though.

I hear ya on lack of time for things though. Me thinks I could really use a cleaning lady...