Saturday, December 20, 2008

Checking In

Nothing says Christmas like pissed off dogs, right?

We left San Jose Thursday evening and drove all night. The highlight was stopping to let the dogs play in heavy snow on the Grapevine. We arrived in Scottsdale at about 9:30am local time, on about an hour's sleep. Suffice it to say, I slept-walked my way through the day. Luckily I didn't have much pulling me at work, because - WOOHOO - my procedure was released!

I got agility videos from last weekend's trial just as we were walking out the door, so I will try to convert and post them later. Also, in the spirit of continued dog humiliation, we are taking the boys to see Santa today! Watch this space for pictures of that insanity.

I also just got my training schedule for the next two weeks. I think my body is ready to finally get to it again - it's hard to believe I haven't run at all since Vegas. The laziness ends this weekend, because starting Monday it's back to work!

3 comments:

Stef0115 said...

Can't wait to see the Santa pics. Have a great vacation!

LittleRachet said...

Adorable! It's the price they pay for getting to live the spoiled life. That's what I tell myself everytime I put them in their jammies. LOL

BriGaal said...

That picture is so funny - I love it!