This weekend I…
* missed my team building at work Friday because people were late getting me items that were due Thursday for a an important deliverable. So I stayed home and worked instead of going to the Winchester Mystery House for the first time since high school.
* did a swim test Saturday morning, my first since March. And dropped another 6 seconds from my average 100 yard time. My arms throbbed for hours.
* tried to stay off my feet, eat healthy, and rest.
* got a horrific night’s sleep due to the dog next door barking at 1am. I really should have gone and knocked on their door at 5am when I got up Sunday morning.
* raced a little 5K today. How about these stats? 16th place woman out of 436 women. 1st place in age group out of 54 30-34 women. And I actually thought I had a somewhat crappy race with tired legs. It didn’t help my mood any when the body fat screener (this race was at a medical center so there was lots of health screening) told me I was fat right after I finished racing. I’m going with “dehydrated” instead.
* spent the rest of the day doing very little but resting. Another big training week starts before dawn tomorrow!
You're not fat! And I always wait until my tanita scale tells me my water % before I make any judgements on my BF %
You are a rock star! Way to go, Molly! Big congrats!!!
Body fat measurements be damned! I agree with Maggs-- if you are even the slightest bit dehydrated, the body fat % skyrockets! YOU, Miss Molly, look great!
Congrats on the race. Body fat scanners suck.
Glad you've had an enjoyable weekend, except for the dog barking. Have a great training week.
I always get a kick out of the BMI stuff telling me I'm obese. HA!
Congrats on your race! That's fantastic!
Way to rock that 5k!!! Why is it our best races are when we're not "feeling it?"! Pooh on that body fat screener. Can't wait to see you again this wknd.
Congrats on your top podium finish!
I love to have BMI things done...just to see how fat they think I am! It's actually quite entertaining, probably because I know how fat I actually am.
congrats on those stats for your 5km. Minus the fat one. I don't believe that one, dehydrated is probably right!
Yea, I thought you were looking a little dehydrated :-) Great job!!
Post a Comment