I expect I'll have a lot more to say in the coming year about the benefits that Training Peaks provides but just a quick summary from my own experience:
- Outstanding, customizable calendar to view and plan all of your past and future training
- Customizable dashboard that makes it easy to see the metrics and graphs I want to see about my training
- Nutrition tracking pre-loaded with just about every food item I've been able to think of
- An array of tools for training analysis
- The best setup I've found for delivery of coached workouts and ease of interaction with/feedback to a coach
- Simple data uploading and great display of information - I LOVE looking at the maps with my path on them as well as all the graphs that go with them
- All sorts of useful and educational posts on their blog
- Free webcasts
- Awesome iPhone app! I love being able to look up my workout or log it in from my phone!
Anyway, clearly I already have had great experiences using TP and am excited about the year ahead working with them. I'm unbelievably honored to be among the 20 athletes selected for this role and I hope to make them proud!
Congratulations! I have heard of Training Peaks but have never checked out the site. Headed there now :)
Congrats Molly this is a HUGE slice of awesome!
Suggestion for future blog post: Write about how you use the nutrition tracking feature.
Overall I feel like I only scratch the surface use wise of TP's potential and knowing all the tweaking you've been doing with nutrition, sleep, etc. you could be a great source for us on how to use some of the features.
Congrats Molly!! I've been using Training Peaks with JH for a year, and I'd love to learn more about some of the advanced features as well!!
super proud of you LMM!
Congrats again, Molly! Training Peaks picked the perfect person to represent their product and their name. I am so happy for you... this is huge!
I think they picked the right person. You got me up and going quickly and easily. Congratulations!
Awesome Molly, you work so hard, you deserve it!
Why, WHY do Canadians get listed by country instead of province? Is it too confusing to Americans if "BC" or "ON" (etc) is listed?
Nevermind. I guess that was rhetorical.
Congrats! That's so excellent, but then again who wouldn't want you as an ambassador!?
Wow! That is fantastic! Congrats!!
sounds fantastic! congrats!
Post a Comment