Friday, April 24, 2009

One last post for today

One of my favorite things – agility training with the baby muppet.  Here we are working on some of our foundation behaviors that will pay off in the long run!

I did a lot of practice with Stanley today because he will be staying home this weekend while Max and I compete at a trial in Prunedale.  My training will be squeezed in around the event – swim early Saturday, run at the trial, bike/run after Sunday’s trial.  Fingers crossed that we do well!

6 comments:

TriGirl Kate O said...

I love watching you work with your dogs! What discipline. My dog can barely heel. Good luck at the trials (and getting in all the workouts!)

Anonymous said...

You know I love all your sweet doggies, but for some reason, I am partial to Stanley! I'm still grinning from watching that video!!

Trishie said...

That video is so cool ! good luck to you and stanley ! (if I tried to do that with my cats... well... yikes)

Eileen Swanson said...

OMG super cute! Belle watched the video too ;-)) Miss ya Molly!

ShirleyPerly said...

Very COOL! I didn't know dogs did more than just prance around a field in front of judges at a show. Obviously, I don't know much about this stuff but am impressed with that Muppet!

Runner Leana said...

Good job Stanley!!!