Friday, April 3, 2009

Race Weekend

No, not my race weekend, but this is a big one for many bloggers and friends. Oceanside 70.3 and New Orleans 70.3 are both this weekend. I can’t wait to cheer online for all of my friends!

Good luck to Andrea, Amy, Melissa, Cheryl, Monica, Sara, Erich, Viv, Pharmie, and Steve at New Orleans! Good luck to Jen, Marit, Pamela, Courtenay, Rachel, and Beth at Oceanside!

And I’m sorry, y’all, but Andrea got me the best present ever for an internet race spectator.

macca

8 comments:

Jen said...

That picture is AWESOME! I would TOTALLY print it out and hang it on my fridge :)

Missy said...

Niccceeee! Jealous!

Michelle Simmons said...

OMG what a classic picture!!! ;)

Iron Jayhawk said...

That is awesome! I'm definitely jealous. :)

Trishie said...

awh that's so cool !

Marit C-L said...

FANTASTIC picture!!! He always looks like the Cheshire cat... :) Thanks for the well wishes!!! THEY WORKED!

ShirleyPerly said...

Frame it!!!

Rainmaker said...

Ha! That's awesome!