Sunday, May 24, 2009

Addendum

I left out a HUGE rave for today.  NO CHAFING on the bike!!!  NONE of the saddle pain from last week.  I wore the same tri shorts and rode on the same saddle, so I can attribute 100% of the improvement to a new product I found and tried after lots of internet research last week.  (By the way, no matter what you do, do NOT google saddle sores or you will spend the rest of the day convinced you will need a doctor’s intervention)

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Crotch Guard Skin Care Oil for making my undercarriage very happy.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Um, MUST get me some of this!!!!

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

so you think it was all in this product? I get the worst of worse saddle sores. I've tried every short and saddle known to man. It's on the sides, almost like a deep bikini line (tmi)- right now I use aquafor and it works, but after a lot of hours in the saddle it's very painful....

TriGirl Kate O said...

Send me some too! I need it...

ShirleyPerly said...

Glad you found something that works! I'm a big fan of Chami Butr but have yet to find something besides BodyGlide that stays on after a long swim, say, in a half iron tri.