Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is it really almost the weekend?

No major updates but I just wanted to rave that so far my heavy week is going just swimmingly.  I’ve already done 8 hours of training in four days and I am feeling great.  Two wonderful long swims where I felt strong well after the yardage I normally poop out at, an 11-mile long run that proved to be excellent prep for Boise (nutrition, tired legs, paved trail, etc), and a sweet ride in the sunshine with good friends this afternoon.

2009_May14 003

9 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Isn't that a great feeling when you realize you can do a swim workout that used to kick your butt before? Great job on your training all around!

Eileen Swanson said...

Hey there, are you still racing uvas??

melissa said...

Geez, Molly, could we be more different sizes if we tired? I'm so happy you are having a great training week. Your swimming really looks different lately! Very strong and smooth. :-D

ADC said...

Sounds like a great week!

Sherry said...

What an awesome feeling!

The picture of your with your 'taller' friends brings back memories for me. My very best friend all throughout middle school and high school was 'pushing' 4'11"... I'm right around 5'6". I used to put my head on top of her head. We looked like such oddballs!

Way to go on your training! Keep up the great work! Those extra yards in the pool with pay off BIG TIME!!!

jennabul said...

That was fun yesterday! I think Melissa had a lot more fun since she was with friends and on a bike that could go faster than 12 mph...

Runner Leana said...

Glad your week is going well. I hope you have a stellar weekend!!

Missy said...

YOU have sunshine!?! I hate you;)

TRI-ROB said...

Stay after it girly! Hopefully this weekend is turning out nicely with some BIG work in the bank!

Breathe...