Based on Barbara’s post, I fit the criteria to be tagged. Specifically, in case you were wondering, #s 2 and 5. Oh yeah, I’ve got a secret handshake for ya.
8 things to which I'm looking forward
1) Dinner. I’m starving. Jeff is at the park so some lady he met on the street can try the doggie compression socks she invented on Cujo. I shit you not. Hurry up and FEED ME.
2) Swimming around the Santa Cruz Wharf for the first time on Friday night. And hopefully NOT pissing off the territorial sea lions.
3) Nailing Sunday’s LONG ride in the blazing heat.
4) 6/13/09: Racing Boise 70.3.
5) 6/13/09: Having my first beer in 6 weeks, right after Boise 70.3!
6) Going to IM CDA the following week to cheer for all my friends (and meet D)!
7) Of course, Ironman Arizona!
8) The month after IM Arizona when I eat everything in sight
8 things I did yesterday
1) Swam 3000 yards.
2) Did an hour of yin yoga class.
3) Saw the new Wolverine movie.
4) Visited Whole Foods to restock the house with “essentials” like Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan and organic Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5) Walked the dogs twice
6) Went to the day spa for personal grooming services
7) Posted funny pictures of an unidentifiable blob (Stanley) on Facebook
8 things I would like to do
1) Eat. Sometime this year!
2) Go on vacation. A beach trip sounds good right now, but someday I want to take Jeff to Paris.
3) Dramatically improve my swimming ability.
4) Buy acreage in the mountains and move away from the city.
5) Get a BCCA versatility title on Stanley.
6) Do something that makes my parents proud.
7) Take a break from working.
8) See my hockey team win the Stanley Cup.
8 shows I watch
3) Amazing Race
5) Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
6) South Park
7) 1 episode of Daisy of Love
8) Hockey, hockey, and hockey