Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 14 - The End


Yes, finally this trip log is done and I can go back to blogging about mundane shit like my training and my dogs.

On our last day in Panama, I went for a run and came home with a friend.  I kept trying to kick him out of our hotel room and sneak back in the door.

Eventually I booted him out, we cleaned up and we started our day with a tour of the Panama Canal!  Really an impressive feat of engineering to see up close and personal.






Then it was time for one last ride!  We went through the jungle along the canal to a nice lunch stop on the lake.








The whole gang on the Canal - a ship going by!



Our super awesome guides and driver




Officially DONE!

Ride map and profile (a little short, I forgot to start the Garmin)

The next morning, we were up at 4:30am to catch our taxi to the airport.  It would be 21 hours of travel before we reached our beds at home!

1 comment:

Steve said...

I have always been a fan of mundane shit. :)