Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Halftime Report

Inspired by another blogger, it seemed a good time to take a look at where I'm at so far this year. At the halfway mark for 2008, here are my training totals:

Bike: 1,538.3 miles
Run: 316.1 miles
Swim: 64,127 yards

My running miles should go up in September when I start training for Vegas. My August number will be very light...between Vineman recovery and heading off to Canada for a couple weeks, I won't be training much.

In other news, I am eating myself out of house and home. Seriously I think Jeff sees me in the kitchen more than anywhere else right now. Yes, the words "you're eating AGAIN?" have come out of his mouth. What can I say, I'm starving! Will have to be careful about this as I begin to taper my training for the race...I don't need to be pushing an extra 10 pounds up those hills.

And finally...only 18 days to go? Yikes!!!!

No comments: