- I love the farmers market. I am so glad the summer ones are back in session. I need my Wednesday night fix of fresh fruit and a sugar crepe!
- I had a faster run split yesterday than the overall winner of the race. Now I just need to learn how to swim and bike like that!
- I went to bed last night all sniffly and worried I was getting a cold but woke up this morning just fine. It may have just been the SF Bay draining from my sinuses. I picked up a Coldbuster at Jamba Juice on the way to work anyway – better safe than sorry!
- I’m feeling even better about getting all that heat training in Chicago after looking at the forecast for this weekend. I will probably be done racing before it gets too hot but if not, I’ll be prepared anyway!
- And…I just got some terrible news about a friend that makes all these items seem stupid. Please just hug your families tonight and think good thoughts for someone who has been a good friend to me.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Random Monday Thoughts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Positive healing energy to your friend. Keep the faith and hug yourself for being such a good friend. Real friends hang around when the going gets the roughest. I know you will be there for her.
you got it, chica :-(
Positive vibes heading your friend's way. Hugs all around.
Sending positive thoughts your friend's way.
You know what? I thought the same thing on Saturday night after my Mile Race. I was all stuffy with a sore throat and I thought oh crap, but then I went to bed and woke up okay. I guess the long day and being over tired just tricked me!
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Post a Comment