Saturday, August 30, 2008

Aaaaaaaaand....we're off!

I have my first official workout from my brand-new coach Liz tomorrow - woohoo! I can't wait to start. I'm itching to do that easy run, to check something off the list, to officially BEGIN. Next week I get to do tests in each sport to figure out where I'm at and the appropriate zones for my training.

I'm a bit sleepy today. The neighbors behind us, once again, decided to party late into the night. Why can't they party like normal people? Drink a lot, sprint through the neighbhorhood naked and just pass out, would you? No, instead, they leave their back door (which faces our bedroom) wide open and partake of some sort of game that requires everyone to SCREAM and YELL at the top of their lungs. Over and over, till long past midnight. Should I have knocked on their door at 5:30 this morning to see if they wanted to join us for a bike ride?

Funny enough, Liz posted last night about the drinking taking place in her neighborhood. I guess there really is no escape.

No comments: